Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD TV bracket - £8

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got that bracket a year or so back and it's spot on, it's holding a 36" TV no problem :) The tilt is handy as the TV is on the wall in the bedroom.

€28.39 including delivery. Or am I missing something w.r.t. delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I have one of these and it's perfect.

Harvey Norman et al can go fook themselves charging 10x that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Still not too bad if thats full price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

£16.68/ EUR 20,61 if delivered to parcel motel, and then €3.50 for the PM fee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

not such a big deal according to camelcamelcamel:

amazon.png

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Davy wrote: »
    £16.68/ EUR 20,61 if delivered to parcel motel, and then €3.50 for the PM fee

Just keep in mind you'll have to go to finglas to collect as its oversize, I got mine about 2 weeks ago and doing the job fine for a older, heavyish 32".... Although I really need to get a ratchet to tighten up the bolts..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hynsey

Just ordered one - real bargain. Not planning to mount tv until sitting room needs entire job (year or 2), but still worth buying this now at this price!

Advertisement