Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you consider these batteries a bargain?

Options

Comments

Nope. You can get 32 AA and 32 AAA together for cheaper. And that was just the first place I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i have never heard of the Duracell "Procell" batteries before not sure how good they would be

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i have never heard of the Duracell "Procell" batteries before not sure how good they would be

not sure about the value of the bargain, but with regards the Procell batteries they are great. Basically unbranded duracells, usually sold to trade/bulk buyers, for professional use. Have used them many times, and they are brilliant. Can be gotten very cheap on eBay or Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Aldi are selling Duracell €1.99 4pack. 30=€15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Aldi are selling Duracell €1.99 4pack. 30=€15

FYI - the ones aldi sell are "simply duracell" which are their economy brand.
    http://www.duracell.co.uk/en-GB/product/simply-duracell-batteries.jspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how come Duracell don't do ads any more?
    I loved those bunny ads, are they big enough that they don't need to advertise?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

If you're using that many rechargeable batteries would be more economic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I find the lidl ones great, €2.99 for 8,
    I use them for my digital camera and they perform better than high quality energiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Whileonthesubject....

Are

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/50240502/

a bargin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Get 4 rechargables for €3.99 in Aldi/Lidl and a charger to go with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement