Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you collect your dole on A saturday

Options
  • 27-04-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i have being in bed sick all week, i was due to collect my dole Tuesday, is it ok to collect in the morning or will the money be gone?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

You might as well call in to the post office and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

I have sometimes collected it on saturday with no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

It won't be there. It only stays for three days in the P.O. You will have to call to your local dole office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

charlemont wrote: »
    It won't be there. It only stays for three days in the P.O. You will have to call to your local dole office.

my pay day is tuesdays and I have collected mine on saturday no problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Stays for 5 days not 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

sunny222 wrote: »
    i have being in bed sick all week, i was due to collect my dole Tuesday, is it ok to collect in the morning or will the money be gone?

You can collect it on a saturday but it all depends on which post office area you collect it at.

Some post offices only open from 9am till 1pm on saturday so just to be on the safe side try and collect it early and you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cypressg

Stays for 5 days not 3
    In my place it stays for longer:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭mister bishi

saturday is a work day, u can collect it no bother on sat aslong as u make it their before 12.30pm coz the PO closes early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 UmmCadburys

I can collect it for you if you want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭mister bishi

I can collect it for you if you want
    minus the 40euro middle-man fee o'course haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement