Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PI providers?

Options
  • 26-04-2013 7:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭

I am on the phone all morning and afternoon seeking prices for PI cover/insurance . Its to cover all elec mech services and to comply with RGI. Not really to happy with the prices I am been quoted. Anybody any recommendations that has got prices in this area. I don't care if the provider is a good one or not. I just want the cover at the best price I can get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

QBE wrote: »
    I am on the phone all morning and afternoon seeking prices for PI cover/insurance . Its to cover all elec mech services and to comply with RGI. Not really to happy with the prices I am been quoted. Anybody any recommendations that has got prices in this area. I don't care if the provider is a good one or not. I just want the cover at the best price I can get it.

Check this it might suit you
    http://www.arachas.ie/trademaster.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

I use alliance insurance broker for all my insurance find them great. And APHCI members get discount if your a member or thinking of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭QBE

APHCI members get discount if your a member or thinking of it.

thanks for the referral/

maybe I should have posted a separate thread for this question. Whats your opinion on APHCI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

Once your rgi registered and can prove your 5 years in the industry you can join. It's €100 membership per year. Run approx 5 information evenings with suppliers per year. Had Worcester Bosch, Glow Worm, Baxi/Potterton so far this year. Ideal and Chadwicks are still to come. Free bar and food on the nights.

400 members nationwide. With our pressure we stopped bord gais operating in domestic installations market. The plumbing side of things is to be regulated soon so we will be involved that process. We've met with government and opposition about the black market. The nixer kings that are ruining it for all us legitimate guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭QBE

Once your rgi registered and can prove your 5 years in the industry you can join. It's €100 membership per year. Run approx 5 information evenings with suppliers per year. Had Worcester Bosch, Glow Worm, Baxi/Potterton so far this year. Ideal and Chadwicks are still to come. Free bar and food on the nights.

400 members nationwide. With our pressure we stopped bord gais operating in domestic installations market. The plumbing side of things is to be regulated soon so we will be involved that process. We've met with government and opposition about the black market. The nixer kings that are ruining it for all us legitimate guys.

sounds great. you can count me in for membership.

• Advertisement
Advertisement