Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice?

Options
  • 26-04-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'll put my hands up first, I know absolutely nothing about this game. Excuse my ignorance.

I have the following collectors edition WoW sets. Would anyone know what sort of value they would go for? Whether they're actually even worth anything if the codes have been used. Had a look on amazon which can't be right as they seem ridiculously high (or am I missing something here).

World of Warcraft
    World of Warcraft - the burning crusade and additional battle chest (think it belongs to this game)
    World of Warcraft - wrath of the lich king
    World of Warcraft - age of reckoning, warhammer online

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Useless without the codes I'm afraid mate

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ollito

nix wrote: »
    Useless without the codes I'm afraid mate

Thanks nix. My buddy said he was offered €100 for them a few months ago (he should have taken it!!).

So the question changes to - Anyone looking for these?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Doubt they'll be worth much especially if they have been opened and used.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Wait.. You have the original world of warcraft special edition and the burning crusade? Obv without the code..?

Advertisement