Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i approach her???

Options
  • 26-04-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Right, so I'm attending this course that's taking place in a hotel and the provider actually pays for our lunch in the hotel. There's this waitress working there that is just sooooo gorgeous. Problem is I have no idea how to approach her. You'd think that at 33 yrs of age, I'd have figured something out by now ffs (I was with my last gf for 10 yrs and have 5 kids by her), but the truth is I've never been any good at pickin up women. Even when I'm drunk, I can't do it. I'm very overweight and a good bit older than her too (I reckon she's at most, 25). We pass each other in the restaurant every day and smiles are exchanged (probably because that's what she's paid to do, bit hopefully not :) ), and I'm always careful to be very mannerly when she serves me (but I am usually anyway). I just don't know wot to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

from the side....ya dont want her kicking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

jokes aside make it a 2day mission.
    day 1 try just asking open questions instead of smiling in order to keep converstation going youll know more about her. if she is sharp and too the point it might be a hint that shes not interested.try and find something in common etc
    this should give you a better idea as to whether or not shes into ya. If you do get gutsy and feel you need to just get it out of ya just give her your number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

skinny90 wrote: »
    jokes aside make it a 2day mission.
    day 1 try just asking open questions instead of smiling in order to keep converstation going youll know more about her. if she is sharp and too the point it might be a hint that shes not interested.try and find something in common etc
    this should give you a better idea as to whether or not shes into ya. If you do get gutsy and feel you need to just get it out of ya just give her your number

This. Easing into it is the key. It'll give ye an idea whether or not shes single too. Good girls are usually quick to give the "boyfriend mention" if they feel they are being come onto :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The Gentleman's club ain't no place to discuss the fine art of picking up a lady, see the club Charter.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement