Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June intake

Options
  • 26-04-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hows it going all :)

Anyone else on here invited to phase one on the 6th of June ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Conorb1758

yeah im heading down the 6th of july!

kind of dreading it now...do you know of anyone else who has done the new 2 week training?? and if so what is done over the 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭A.G.S

Conorb1758 wrote: »
    yeah im heading down the 6th of july!

kind of dreading it now...do you know of anyone else who has done the new 2 week training?? and if so what is done over the 2 weeks?

Hows it going ? :) you mean your going on the 6th of June right not July ? as you stated above :D

In regard to the new two week training course it covers asp training and O.C spray training + control and restraint and obviously law, there will be an exam then as far as I know on all the competencies learned over the two weeks. That's what I have been told anyway by lads who have been through it :)

my bad!!! i meant to say June!:P

nice should be interesting anyways, only know a few lads who had the old training based over a weekend so wasn't too sure. Do you know if ya just turn up down in Templemore on the Wednesday night or should you email them about accommodation??

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭A.G.S

Conorb1758 wrote: »
    my bad!!! i meant to say June!:P

nice should be interesting anyways, only know a few lads who had the old training based over a weekend so wasn't too sure. Do you know if ya just turn up down in Templemore on the Wednesday night or should you email them about accommodation??

Your better off ringing HQ to sort out accommodation for the Wednesday night. I don't think they would be to happy if you just showed up unannounced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

You don't have to ring, everyone is assigned a room regardless if you're coming down on the Wednesday or Thursday.

• Advertisement

ok thanks for letting me know!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Cillian13

I'll be starting on the 6th as well. Planning on heading up Wednesday evening though. See ye there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Well? How did it go?

Advertisement