Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Grants

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Apparently the payment date is today but I still haven't received payment at time of posting this thread anyone else experience this and if so did you get it a day later or even later?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Pcthenatural,

If you would like to mail me your details I can look into your application and check your payment schedule for you. I can then advise on how to proceed if there is a problem with your payment.

Data Protection Details:

W reference number:
    D.O.B:
    Address:
    Mother's Maiden Name:

Kind regards,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Evergreen23

Paddy Rocket has good experience in this area, I would get onto him.

SUSI have been a complete disaster to date!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

SuSi: Reps wrote: »
    Hi Pcthenatural,

If you would like to mail me your details I can look into your application and check your payment schedule for you. I can then advise on how to proceed if there is a problem with your payment.

Data Protection Details:

W reference number:
    D.O.B:
    Address:
    Mother's Maiden Name:

Kind regards,
    SuSi HelpDesk.
    Paddy Rocket has good experience in this area, I would get onto him.

SUSI have been a complete disaster to date!!!

a response offering all the help he needed in less than 40 minutes doesn't seem like much of a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Evergreen23

garv123 wrote: »
    a response offering all the help he needed in less than 40 minutes doesn't seem like much of a disaster.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/community/community-news/latest-news/2-200-still-waiting-for-grants-in-susi-shambles-1-5100364

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yup, I'm in the 1900. Originally, all documents were lost, so I resent everything up in Feb/Mar. In April, I was told I needed stuff from 2012, that I couldn't have had when I applied for it, and when I sent that, they asked for more stuff. The problem is that from when I send it (via email now), it's taking over a week to let me know that they want more - I sent up the stuff on the 3rd May or so. Heard nothing for a week, bar a confirmation email that it had been received and scanned, rang a week later and was told it hadn't been processed and to call back the following week - I did get a call the next day telling me they wanted more documents than what they originally requested - why they couldn't have asked for them in the first place, I don't know but its' essentially adding another week for me to request them from the relevant departments.

I will say though, that the staff have been very helpful throughout! They're on the frontline and have nothing to do with the assessment etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement