Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International payments

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭

I have to transfer money a.s.a.p. to buy tickets for a football match in Germany.

Had the new payee added without problems, but I'm not able to send the money. Some error message coming up, telling me 'We are unable to process your request, please try again later'. That one is coming up all day.

Any reason for that? The new payee was activated straight away via PIN, which was sent to me by text message.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Lars1916,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you call Banking365, on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000, a representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you. Unfortunately, we don't have access to account specific information here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Hi Lars1916,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you call Banking365, on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000, a representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you. Unfortunately, we don't have access to account specific information here.

Thanks
    Tara
    I rang 014044000, but it seems to be some automated service. I didn't get a chance to speak to a customer's agent, unless I was too stupid to use the menue.

Anyway, automated services don't make sense, because I am using a German BIC, which contains letters and I can only put in numbers with my phone.

Any other options? Or do you know, when the online payment facility is back to normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Lars1916,

When calling Banking365 you would need to select the * key on your phone to speak to a representative. Representatives are available from 8am until midnight Monday to Friday and from 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

We had checked with our System Support Team on Friday and there were no known issues with international payments. This appears to be specific to your profile or the payee details you have added.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement