Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunfest Superplay Streams!

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Just caught some of NAK playing Mushihimesama Futari (God Mode). Missed Kamui playing Garegga alas.

Streams are here:

http://stunfest.fr/stream

Schedule is (in CET):

Friday
    12h : Kamui : Battle Garegga
    14h15 : NAK : Mushi Futari BL

Saturday
    12h : NAK : Mushi Futari BL
    14h15 : TAC : SDOJ

Sunday
    12h : TAC : SDOJ
    14h15 : Kamui : Battle Garegga

I've got Stream 2 on right now. That was the NAK run. Big runs to come tomorrow from TAC on SDOJ! :cool:

Hoping to get a nice prezzie from Stunfest too. Fingers crossed! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

Damn , missed SDOJ :(

Garrega is up next !

You just missed a world first then! At least I think it was a world first?

TAC just 1cc'd SDOJ INCLUDING TLB! It was utterly incredible!

Garegga is on in an hour. The stream is still live though, watching TAC now checking out the room. :)

Garegga is being installed now and TAC is having a look at playing it. I think T3 is doing this run right? NAK isn't playing today apparently. Not sure why, the organisers haven't said.

Don't forget they are playing tomorrow too! Garegga and SDOJ again I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Savilleware, SDOJ can you buy it with a different case.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

safetyboy wrote: »
    Savilleware, SDOJ can you buy it with a different case.

:pac:

Presumably playasia will ship it in normal padded envelope?

no padded envelope gonna get past my work reception with a cover like that..

I didn't take out Cell Works at work for that reason! The DDP SDOJ SLE looks nice though, can't wait to get it after watching TAC's run. Very inspiring stuff.

Apparently TAC dropped 3 bombs in Stage 3 on purpose to avoid Inbachi. Though I thought Hibachi was TLB in DDPSDOJ? Either way, personally I've not seen a proper 1cc with TLB. It was incredible!

T3 and TAC are playing Garegga in about 15 mins from now I think. 2:15pm CET?

no padded envelope gonna get past my work reception with a cover like that..

Sure you can't see the cover unless the envelope is opened? Anyway, no chance I'd send any Cave shmupery to my work place. Pyong's employer's must be very understanding with all the lollie stuff he does have on display. :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Sure you can't see the cover unless the envelope is opened? Anyway, no chance I'd send any Cave shmupery to my work place. Pyong's employer's must be very understanding with all the lollie stuff he does have on display. :D

Nah I'm always in early and collect my own post if something risque is due to arrive. Usually my post for the day is brought in to me though.

If folks have a problem with it, that's their fault. I'm not missing out on something because of a prude! :)

• Advertisement

Now then now then!

Now then now then!

Kenneth-Williams.jpg:D

Feck the saville i'm buying it, where has the best deal. I do love me a DDP game.

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Garegga is being installed now and TAC is having a look at playing it. I think T3 is doing this run right? NAK isn't playing today apparently. Not sure why, the organisers haven't said.

Don't forget they are playing tomorrow too! Garegga and SDOJ again I think.

So where's the Garegga superplay? He dead already? :pac:

Feck the saville i'm buying it, where has the best deal. I do love me a DDP game.

Play-asia
    http://www.videogameimports.com/ (slightly more expensive)

So where's the Garegga superplay? He dead already? :pac:

http://stunfest.fr/stream/?video=xyut1p&quake=stunfest-3hitcombo-2 :)

SDOJ SLE is sold out everywhere. It sold out 6 hours after it went on sale apparently.

Got mine at videogameimports.com I think Lee still has spaces on the list?

EDIT: Seems Play Asia have it available? Though I read somewhere some stores haven't been told their allowances yet so be careful where you do order it from!

Drawing boss tips on his iPad and showing them to the camera! :D

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Drawing boss tips on his iPad and showing them to the camera! :D

That's a her is it not?

Lol that's the funniest thing I've seen - bottle of water on the fire button with lvl 3 boss? :D

That's a her is it not?

1vxHz.gif:p

• Advertisement

Not sure how to take your post pyong, but in fairness "he" was dressed like a girl. Anyway, the bits I saw "he" seemed to have decent skills, nothing out of this world though. Shame the commentary wasn't in English as no doubt I was missing a lot of the complexities.

Ah just messing! :)

I wasn't so hot on the Garegga either, though there was some cool tricks in there. I wouldn't say it wasn't out of this world though, the guy is the world record holder after all. SDOJ this morning though was incredible. Folk are saying Clover-TAC held back a bit on his run.

Advertisement