Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50g amber leaf

Options
  • 26-04-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Well lads. Smoking the amber leaf now for the last few months to keep and wallet a little fatter. Just wondering is there anywhere in ireland you can buy amber lead in a 50g pack.

Just order papers and filters off eBay in bulk so waste really smoking the 12.5g boxes now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The only place i've seen 50g pouches is in Dublin off illegal sellers, so you could be smoking anything from toenail clippings to Hedge cuttings, you can however get 50g Pouches of Drum, not common but available if you ask around

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

www.coffinails.com/growing.html

Save youself thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭marcp

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »

Save youself thousands.

Ha ha I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »

Save youself thousands.

You need a licence from Revenue to grow your own tobacco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

lord lucan wrote: »
    You need a licence from Revenue to grow your own tobacco.

I'm sure he will obtain one. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

marcp wrote: »
    Well lads. Just wondering is there anywhere in ireland you can buy amber lead in a 50g pack.

The legit 50g pouches are on sale in Europe only haven't seen them in shops here. Brought a good lot back (for personal use) if you have a friend that travels a lot (like me) then that's the way to get it in cheap as chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

50g pouches are available in a lot of service stations, I get mine in south Dublin, at least 3 place I know of sell them, so no reason why they're not available elsewhere

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Gun Shy

uch wrote: »
    50g pouches are available in a lot of service stations, I get mine in south Dublin, at least 3 place I know of sell them, so no reason why they're not available elsewhere

I'm assuming they are around €20 each?
    Not available in the midlands anyway but then again haven't bought in a shop for quite awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭timmybob13

Hey guys, I'd rather buy the 50g's of amber leaf at retail price rather then the 10 euro packs with added taste features like nail clippings sold on the sly,........so if anybody knows where i could get a 50g in galway let me know! I go through the 25g's in no time, just want to save hassle and even the smallest bit of money by buying bigger.

PS, those 12.5g's are such a rip off! unless you're 15 and still haven't mastered rolling and inhaling, its better to save your cash and buy the 25's!

Advertisement