Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Software - Paragon Partition Manager and Win PDF Editor

Options
  • 26-04-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Free, i downloaded both, as they're handy to have.

First requires Facebook (I didn't have one), so i just set up a fake account :( , as there seems to be more and more stuff appearing on it. I didn't friend anyone, and plan on only using it as a way of accessing offers.

Paragon Partition Manager is an excellent bit of software, Always comes in handy.

This doesn't require Facebook.
    Win PDF Editor, i haven't ever used before, but it has a few good reviews. Also, it's free. Handy to be able to edit PDF's also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭BGozIE

Particularly interested in the PDF editor, cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Can anybody help with the partition manager, I can only find a link to the buy page. I am not familiar with facebook - Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Can anybody help with the partition manager, I can only find a link to the buy page. I am not familiar with facebook - Thanks

I'm not logged in but i can see the page
    This was posted 46 minutes ago.
    Dear Friends, thank you for taking the part in the Giveaway!! We appreciate your interest, and your feedback is very important for us. We'll answer personally to all your messages, meanwhile we hope you enjoy the product!:)
    Don't forget to check the usage scenarious to take the most of your solution! - http://www.paragon-software.com/home/pm-personal/

Maybe you have to like it to see the link. I can't remember what i did. I just followed the link and it was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

have not all them featured in giveaway of the day?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

flutered wrote: »
    have not all them featured in giveaway of the day?.

Maybe, but i saw them today, and posted.

I don't think Paragon Special edition did though. Some form of it probably did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Allyall wrote: »
    I'm not logged in but i can see the page
    This was posted 46 minutes ago.

Maybe you have to like it to see the link. I can't remember what i did. I just followed the link and it was there.

I'm still just getting a link to download a trial version or pay for the full. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement