Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland international transfers

Options
  • 26-04-2013 1:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

Hi all - I need to have some $ transferred from Ireland over to me in the UK. Do you know if it's possible to do this online with BOI 365?
    I remember 365 being a total nightmare, not being able to add recipients without getting letters etc, so I doubt it is possible over internet.
    Just wondering if anyone has done this, or if the sender would need to go into a bank? Thanks y'all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi BraziliaNZ,

It is not possible to transfer Dollars to an account in the UK online as this is not their currency.  You can only transfer Euro or Sterling to the UK using Banking 365.  If you need to send Dollars to someone in the UK you can get a US dollar bank draft provided it is more than €500.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭dzer2

Hi

You can now get there authourisation by phone if you register for it that way

Advertisement