Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Coffee @McDonalds today with their app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

App seems to have serious reliability issues. Will give it a go though. Thanks OP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

App just keeps opening and closing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,968 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i try to avoid McDonalds as much as i can , but when i do go i use the app for the big mac and medium fries for €3.80. unfortunately a drive through is located beside the supermarket where i do most of my shopping !

i never had any problems with the app myself, on IOS 6.01 iPhone 4s

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Thanks OP. Enjoying the coffee now.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Can't get the android app to work on 2 phones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

When McDonald's app actually wakes you up and tells you to "rise and shine" for your free coffee, you know smartphones have come too far. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Appy no worky.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I had terrible trouble with the app too (iPhone 4S iOS6) but got it to work eventually and got my coffee :)
    You may need to kill it and when you got back in go straight to vouchers (bottom of the screen in the middle). If you click on anything else you'll probably have to kill it again

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

Got mine this afternoon on Grafton street. Nice one op :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

There is an update available that has fixed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 LivingDaDream

got one on the way home! no problems with the app thanks op !

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Got one too. App worked in the end after deleting and reinstalling. Guess it was updated as a previous poster said. This was on android.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

never had a prob with this app on ios 6.1.3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

had my coffee this morning. thank jaysus. i was smashed cos i had a few bottles of warsteiner last night. and when i woke up i badly needed that coffee to get a good kickstart. and people say that there is no god?

Advertisement