Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Skyrim DLC!

Options
  • 25-04-2013 9:25pm

It comes as a bit of a shock to me to learn that there won't be any further DLC for Skyrim. I really thought the game had more life in it!

The last update with the "Legendary" difficulty was good, and the fact that it removed the level cap better, but I always thought that there would be more DLC - Oblivion had Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Mehrune's Razor, and all the small stuff (strongholds, etc - which I LOVED!).

Just seems like they're quitting early.
    :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Awwww.

Honestly, the one game where I'd be happy to shovel in indefinite amounts of money for further content.

Awwww.

Honestly, the one game where I'd be happy to shovel in indefinite amounts of money for further content.

Agreed. It's only taken up about 360 hours of my life so far, I just have so much more to give to the game! :p

That said, I never did max out my Oblivion character, it's always been a loose end that's bothered me. Might go back to that.

And I've yet to finish Fallout: New Vegas...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Really annoyed with this.
    Was hoping there was going to be more DLC to make the "Legendary Edition" more worthwhile - was holding off on buying Dawnguard and Dragonborn just for this.

Oh well. On to the mods now... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Legendary edition was well worth the 22 euro i got it for with the older skyrim.

it does add a good amount to the origional game, dawnguard is a bit short with a story that having played from both sides doesnt feel like it has much gravity on choice.

I do like hearthfire though, i built my own little kingdom in windstaff manor, but having a mod code like the pc to be able to build your own keep or something would have been cool. havent started on dragon born yet.

Advertisement