Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Project Help

Options
  • 25-04-2013 7:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24

my writing is big enough and for the Outline Plan section of my History Project Booklet not everything fitted in so i continued onto the Evaluation of Sources section to fill in the last few words of it , under which i then put the heading ''Evaluation of sources'' which then didnt all fit in on that page so i put the end of it on the next page which was the 'extended essay' . . when i was done with my sources i put a heading under it going ' extended essay' and then began writing that , will i be deducted marks for this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Lena137

I'm not sure but on the back of the booklet one the guidelines is:
    material on the outline plan and the evaluation of the sources should be written on the appropriate pages. Marks will not be awarded for such material written elsewhere on the booklet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 MrCraigButler

surely if its only a few lines on the following pages and its clearly labelled they wouldnt penalize me , would be extremely harsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

i wouldnt think theyd deduct marks for something like that

Advertisement