Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you in your studies?

Options
  • 25-04-2013 4:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

So it's near that time of year again where threads like this come up so I thought I'll start it.

Where are you in your studies exactly?

Me? I have done food,ecology,scientific method,human reproduction,structure of flowering plants in Biology

Water,periodic table all the history of chemistry like dalton rutherford etc.... oxidation reduction chemical equilibrium option 1B for Chemistry.

Screwed for Ordinary Maths though.

And the rest I'm getting there. Got my LCVP exam on Wednesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

For Biology, I'm just going over exam papers every day, same for home ec and business. English, doing essays and comparatives and handing them up to my teacher. Higher level maths - I am totally 100% screwed. Failed my maths pre and I need to pass it for the points. Basically, I'm just cramming.

Advertisement