Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 407

Options
  • 25-04-2013 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fatthy.Rahim

Hi There,
    Peugoet 1.8 petrol came in 2 1.8 engines, depending on the code there are fyc and fyz , fyc came with 125BHP and fyz came with 118BHP with less torque . the car is a good car if you know how to take care of it very well, remember now this is a french car not a german one, so a bit slower on our lovely roads. as per reliability it's not bad, has plenty of factory faults. let me know what you exactloy need to know. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

people are afraid of french cars, hence the low residual prices. Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fatthy.Rahim

It's not being afraid only, let's say they use the same components as Audi and Mercs , Siemens vdo, Bosch etc. teh design has flows that cripple these components and shortens thier life, from sensors to thorttles etc... build wise they are too little for the money you pay for new, while buying a good condition used one with extras is a bargain. ask me would i buy one again , the answer is NOT A CHANCE.

Advertisement