Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistresses [ABC]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I was watching that trailer and thinking to myself "This looks cliché, mindless, trashy and the tone seems so familiar."

And then of course, up pops "from the writers of Gossip Girl" and it made perfect sense.

Stay well away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

First episode aired, dunno if anyone is checking thos soap out....not my kinda thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Another US remake of a UK show?!?

And it's from the writers of Gossip Girl?!?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not surprising at all, then, to learn that the first episode attracted only 4.4 million viewers and a 1.2/3 Nielsen rating - well behind Revolution on NBC, and not all that far ahead of whatever was on Spanish-language station Univision at the time:

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/ratings-abcs-mistresses-premieres-low-bachelorette-hits-series-low-95191

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Mister R

The US makes the best TV in the world, why on earth do they try and make mundane British shows into US versions. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 embireland

What channel on my sky box is it on, I dont think I have ABC channel, what number is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

embireland wrote: »
    What channel on my sky box is it on, I dont think I have ABC channel, what number is that?

TLC has set a new UK premiere date for the first season of ABC’s drama series Mistresses. The 13 episode series will now bow on the channel on Thursday July 25th at 9pm.

Has anyone been watching this mess of a show. Every character appears to be a total idiot with no self-control, I'm a guy and I'm offended at how this portrays women. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season, and i'd say series, finale there on sunday....anyone watch the show?...was it a poor ripoff of the UK version?

Seriously?? God this show is bad, to think ABC passed on Devious Maids but picked up this tripe.

• Advertisement

Finally yay, loving Joss and Harry

Renewed for Season 3 and Alyssa Milano has quit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Blimey, a fourth season?! :eek: :eek:

ABC must be doing something right - especially as the UK version lasted only three series and 16 episodes...

Advertisement