Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 2 mains 2 sides €9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

That should be a euro symbol not sure what happened there!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

"The items below are only available for deliveries on or before Tuesday 14th May 2013."

In store too ??

I fear the health police arriving ;)

Cheers op. Shall try pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

vicwatson wrote: »
    "The items below are only available for deliveries on or before Tuesday 14th May 2013."

In store too ??

I fear the health police arriving ;)

Cheers op. Shall try pizza

Yep in store too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Suitable for home freezing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Must grab some of these. Cheers OP
    Btw, here is a regular link rather than mobile which is a bit easier to see on pc without lots of scrolling
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00001599

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I like the name Meaty Mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Cheers OP

(Though "big" night in is right, after eating a few of those!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Thanks OP - got this deal tonight for dinner tomorrow instead of a takeaway. Not bad for €9 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Got these yesterday, the beef black bean and rice was delicious. Melt in your mouth beef and delicious sauce, put your standard take-away to shame. Much cheaper too, stick a bottle of wine in your trolley and a decent night in for 20 quid.
    Only downside is the starters/sides aren't great, small portions,no dipping sauce and boring choices, but not bad for €9 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Cheers op, picked up a couple of pizzas and 2 sides of popcorn chicken for sat instead of takeaway! 5 of us fed for 9 quid happy out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Just a heads up on this deal, we bought two curries as mains and they're not suitable for oven cooking (in the packaging that is provided). Might be a pain for some without a microwave. We do have one but prefer to oven cook meals so transferred then to foil trays we had. Just thought I'd let people know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I like the name Meaty Mayhem.

Sounds kinda horsey.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

You could get multiple portions of Chicken Tikka Massala instead at 2.25euro... 4 of these for 9euro is not too bad at all... I will be getting these tomorrow hopefully the offer is in store also... Heres a link:

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=262805275

Advertisement