Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 LC construction day exam!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dor1995

also has anyone done there day exam yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I'll be doing mine on the 1st of May and I found this website to be very useful.

http://www.constructionstudies.ie/assessment/skills-test.html

Thanks for the replay! That's interesting but I don't know how reliable the information is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Nothing is very reliable but the only things you need to know are your joints then you should be fine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's an exam people can do really well on. Relax, double check the drawings and measurements and good luck.

• Advertisement

How did everyone get on?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please don't discuss the exam until the window during which schools will be sitting it has closed.

Schools can choose to schedule the Construction Studies Practical up until Friday May 10th, so once that has passed, feel free to discuss it.

Advertisement