Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

45% off Selected Puma Trainers + Umbro T-Shirt Free [TheHut]

Options
  • 24-04-2013 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Using Code THGPWFU

Select a pair of Puma Trainers and Get 45% off and a free get a selected Umbro T-shirt Free.

Works out between €34 and €39 depending on the Puma you choose.

Puma Trainers
    Umbro T-Shirts

3480y9h.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Its 45% off. OP, can you edit the title, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Its 45% off. OP, can you edit the title, please.

I'm not with ya.. :confused:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Allyall wrote: »
    I'm not with ya.. :confused:

It said 4% for a while...

Ah..

I saw it and was in between a couple of jobs and posted it. Mod must've fixed it.
    Thanks. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

TBH both them brands are ..well....not great and 20-25 for puma runners and 10 for t shirt so 35 would be the expected RRP for a set.

• Advertisement

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    TBH both them brands are ..well....not great and 20-25 for puma runners and 10 for t shirt so 35 would be the expected RRP for a set.

Yeah, i was half thinking that when i posted it, but didn't have time to check anywhere else, and thought if it was good, that it may only be for a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭ooter

The only decent looking trainers are the black ones but why does it say they are navy,white and yellow?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

ooter wrote: »
    The only decent looking trainers are the black ones but why does it say they are navy,white and yellow?

I have very similar Puma runners and it's a dark navy.
    I think its a good deal as I love the Puma Lab II runners in general and they are usually about €60 in the likes of Schuh. Think I'll be adding these to my collection.

EDIT: I waited until lunchtime to put in the order and size 11 all gone now :( Oh well

Advertisement