Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecco Shoes - Anniversary

Options
  • 24-04-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ecco have a pair of mens shoes in their shops reduced from €120 - €50 to celebrate their 50th Anniversary. Available in both Cork City shops anyway.

Not sure about women's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

Which shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Is there an online link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Is there an online link?
    +1 on that, I had a pair of them one time and they were a super shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Big Lar wrote: »

I couldn't find them online but on I think Princes street and Patrick st in Cork. I assume its a nationwide offer.

BrianJD wrote: »
    I couldn't find them online but on I think Princes street and Patrick st in Cork. I assume its a nationwide offer.

http://www.ecco.com/en-IE/. The only stores I could find listed in Ireland are in Cork:confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭horse7

check link please coming up as
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

horse7 wrote: »
    check link please coming up as
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Fixed, I think. No bargains on the site though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Big Lar wrote: »

Loads of problems with the polyurethane in the soles now with even unworn shoes deteriorating over time. Both sets of parents used to swear by them but having had chunks come flying off soles after a few weeks and shoes crack right across the sole they've stopped buying them. Just google for ecco cracking sole or ecco disintegrating soles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Same as paddyp - I bought a pair of ecco for about €100 and they did last for 3 months - from that time i am not going to spend more than €50 on shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

I have around 10 pairs of them and at this stage I wouldn't buy anything else. Pricey but top quality stylish shoes & boots. The only thing I've learned is to steer clear of their shiney finish and suede look casual shoes as they scratch extremely easily - all it takes is one misstep catching it on a concrete kerb or step. The Goretex is well worth the extra too if available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 grenfinger

I have to agree with Paddyp I had 2 pairs of Ecco Track Goretex shoes very comfortable to wear, but the soles completely disintegrated, broke off in lumps without any warning

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

http://www.ecco.com/en-IE/. The only stores I could find listed in Ireland are in Cork:confused:.

Theres one in ennis. None in galway:( pity

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whenever

5 in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Is this on a range of shoes or just 1 type?? No mention of it on the website that I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Is this on a range of shoes or just 1 type?? No mention of it on the website that I can see

Just one type of men's. I picked up a pair today and there was plenty left in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

BrianJD wrote: »
    Just one type of men's. I picked up a pair today and there was plenty left in Cork.
    Any link to the style of shoe?

Advertisement