Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life After LC

Options
  • 24-04-2013 8:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

So I finished my orals today to be burdened with work for the upcoming Art exams. (And LCVP, but no one cares about that :P )

Just thinking, is it too early to be getting excited for summer yet? What kind of simple things are yous looking forward to doing?

For me, it's Playstation. Haven't been able to touch the thing since Feb midterm for fear I'll get addicted and never get up. I'm craving the 14th of June where I sit down and play for hours on end with no guilt. :P

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭Student007

Yep, it is a bit too early. But i cant help getting excited about it too. Have a lot of things planned, but the thought of sitting the actual leaving cert always gets in the way of dreaming...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Michelletarian

Sitting the exams doesn't bother me. It's alll the study that needs to come before it. And worse still, the guilt for not studying :(

Have to say year has flown so far though! Whether thats good or bad I don't know :P

Advertisement