Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Frazer launches new party

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

The Protestant Coalition is an anti-politics, political party!

:pac:

http://protestantcoalition.org/mission/

The only thing that made sense in the two wasted minutes of my life I spent reading that rant was this:
    we, the Protestant people, have been poorly served by our political representatives

Yeah, pretty much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

They should form an alliance with Republican dissidents. They could spend their Saturdays reenacting gun battles and bombings. After the reenactments they could all have tea and sandwiches and wax lyrical about the good ol' days when men were men and women were men too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

They should form an alliance with Republican dissidents. They could spend their Saturdays reenacting gun battles and bombings. After the reenactments they could all have tea and sandwiches and wax lyrical about the good ol' days when men were men and women were men too.

The tea and sandwiches are always better when there's a Protestant involved I find...being married to one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Happyman42 wrote: »
    The tea and sandwiches are always better when there's a Protestant involved I find...being married to one! :)
    would the tea not be a little bitter than normal, at least with Willie Frazer involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

The BNP had to change their rules stating you had to be of a certain ethnic backround to join. Does this mean they wont be allowed to exclude Catholics from joining?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

would the tea not be a little bitter than normal, at least with Willie Frazer involved?

7LXN9B.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

This I found funny- "Not anti-Catholic but pro-”our own” people (the Nationalists have good representation already, we do not)."

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭J Cheever Loophole

There is a brilliant photo of the great man on the front of this morning's Irish News, where he is stood in front of the projector and looks as if he is wearing Union Jack facepaint!! :pac:

The Belfast Telegraph caught the same image (see below) from the side!

I don't think Willie would be displeased!! :)

y+Launch+11314JPG.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

Hoping all true prods will donate donate donate I bet... considering who is involved.

Look at the membership prices LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

I found this little gem: Ulster is British, period, no discussion.
    It never ceases to amaze and amuse me when people write the word "period" - all the word represents is a full stop. It is used verbally to represent a full stop and is not used in the written word because obviously a full stop can be recorded but Poor Willie is not very clever.
    I wonder how the people of Donegal, Cavan & Monaghan feel about Willie's pronouncement of Ulster Britishness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

I highly recommend everybody sign up to their facebook page. The updates are utterly hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

i wouldnt even recognise them as people let alone a party

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Ambient Occlusion

The genocide against the Protestant people is not over; the guns may be largely gone but the war still rages against us

What is the point? Why do they even bother? Surely if they worked to improve conditions in the North rather than squabbling the whole time then more people would be convinced that membership of the UK is a good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

They want to be like the rest of the UK but they dont behave like the rest of the UK

The infuriating this is that poverty, unemployment and under investment in the north is still a mainly nationalist affliction.
    What these lunatics see as "them 'uns getting everything" is merely the slowing turning of a tide as nationalists are raised to an equal standing with their unionist neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

The Protestant Coalition is an anti-politics, political party!

:pac:

http://protestantcoalition.org/mission/
    I thought Willie was dying from incurable cancer how would he be able to start a party?.

skimpydoo wrote: »
    I thought Willie was dying from incurable cancer how would he be able to start a party?.

Well he has given the party a three year limit. Maybe there's some connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

with a bit of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

I'm honestly not sure if the facebook page is a wind-up!

I'm honestly not sure if the facebook page is a wind-up!

I got this gem from it today
    I wounder how many sf/ira supporter's was arrested for attack jamie mother and granny in the court house on Friday?I forgot they can do what every they like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

My favourite line (note the astounding lack of self-awareness or irony here):
    The Protestant Coalition totally rejects the sectarianism and hatred of the past.

Right, Willie. You're not sectarian, you just don't represent Catholics. :rolleyes:

Edit: Found the Easter Egg on the site: 'Mainland' members fee is £19.12 and Overseas members fee is, you guessed it, £16.90.

Advertisement