Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Football Manager be released on next gen consoles?

Options
  • 24-04-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone think Football manager will be on the next gen consoles? Or is there any news out there about it?

Edit: I asked Miles Jacobson on twitter he said "No idea"

What do you guys think? Is it viable??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

No, it'd be horrible to play using a controller, mouse & keyboard is what this thing is designed for...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,031 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

dulpit wrote: »
    No, it'd be horrible to play using a controller, mouse & keyboard is what this thing is designed for...

The worst thing about the FIFA/PES games are navigating through the menus with a controller. It's best played on a pc/ laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

I had LMA manager for the PS1 and i loved it

but scrolling through screens and lists with an analog stick sucks

managment games have become so complex now that a keyboard and mouse are a must

anyone remember red alert on the play station? nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

I remember playing LMA Managers although controllers are not ideal I think it would be good idea, i mean if its profitable they should.

Advertisement