Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dole Hating Thread

Options
  • 24-04-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

This aint gonna be politically correct... so best just not read any further if you're easily offended :P

So whos the most hated in this country.

The dole careerist who does anything to avoid work and just wants to live the lazy lifestyle.

Or

The person who works but has also been claiming dole on the side for years.

Personally I prefer the person who works and claims because at least they are actually getting out and doing something.

But most people I ask prefer the guy who's lazy because hes not a "criminal" and isnt "defrauding" the state.

What does AH think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Couldn't care less, i have my own business to mind. Rather not worry what anyone else is doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

I hate lazy people on the dole they seem to have more money then i do and i have been working full time for the part ten years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I think if you just got on with your own life instead of looking down on other people you'd be a lot happier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Dem fordenurs! Wurkin an takin' the dole too.

De more dole dey tak, de less dole for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

AdamOHare wrote: »
    This aint gonna be politically correct... so best just not read any further if you're easily offended :P

The dole careerist who does anything to avoid work and just wants to live the lazy lifestyle.

Or

The person who works but has also been claiming dole on the side for years.

Personally I prefer the person who works and claims because at least they are actually getting out and doing something.

But most people I ask prefer the guy who's lazy because hes not a "criminal" and isnt "defrauding" the state.

What does AH think?

should i create a thread hating on people who have jobs since i cant get one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

I know a person who didn't work in the "good times" never mind nowadays, so yeah, that person. He deserves to be castrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AdamOHare

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    should i create a thread hating on people who have jobs since i cant get one?

Yeh definitely :D If ya get any good answers shoot me a pm.... Im in desperate need of a job myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Peetrik wrote: »
    I think if you just got on with your own life instead of looking down on other people you'd be a lot happier.

This.

Try not to worry about things you have no control over and you will be much happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

What does AH think?

You should hate yourself for not being educated enough to have a job good enough that it makes living on €188 a week seem appealing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Bankers, Maggie Thatcher, politicians, the English, social welfare / tax fraud, scumbags, stingy people, whatever government party is in power, foreigners and small safes with disappointing contents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 jamesjoyce1710

its usually people who are un happy in their own life that ****e on about people on the dole.

put ur energy into making your own like successful and you will so not care about people on the dole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

I can't get upset at someone for following the rules. If we pass a law saying you can buy a bicycle pre-tax, of course people are going to do it. If the laws around the dole are such that someone can collect for their entire life, you can't blame them for doing it.

Blame the people who got paid to design the system. They (our politicians) get paid a *lot*, they should be able to figure this stuff out.

I *can* get upset at someone for breaking the rules. If you have a job that disqualifies you from collecting the dole and you still do, you're cheating the system. You're a criminal, and you are stealing from the pockets of everyone, including people less well-off than yourself.

Just my .02

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AdamOHare

Peetrik wrote: »

Now if only we could get more people to think like this..... twould be a nicer country to live in me thinks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Surprising the number of sensible posts in here so far. AH never ceases to amaze...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

The introduction of the new ID cards should stamp out a good bit of fraud.

I also know that courses and job offers are now on the increase and if you refuse your payments will be removed.

So unless you have a medical problem that means you cannot physically work then you will have no excuse!

they took our jobs , wait what ?

Advertisement