Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's ward in hospital

Options
  • 24-04-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Would like to buy a very nice nurse who works in a children's ward a present, she has just qualified as a paediatric nurse and would like to get her a gift.

Would welcome some ideas please, was thinking of books for ward maybe....if do what type of books would I get?

Would welcome other ideas for a childrens nurse please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

id stay away from things for the ward like books, possible think for hygiene reasons, books cant be passed around. I was in the childrens ward in WRH with my daughter recently, posted in a thank you card to all staff and made a donation in their name to a charity connected to the hospital.

If you want to gift to nurse personally, you cant go wrong with voucher for restaurant.

Advertisement