Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking a iPhone 4S to all networks

Options
  • 24-04-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey,

Ive been trawling through the net looking for a way to unlock my iPhone 4S but i cant find one (well, that doesnt seen pure dodge). Anyone have any suggestions/ideas I'd really appreciate it.

I'm currently on a O2 30day contract bill plan.

Also thanks to my phone bill I dont want to fork out the small fortune most shops are looking for to get it unlocked

Cheers thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

The only way to do it free is ask O2

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

Hey,

Ive been trawling through the net looking for a way to unlock my iPhone 4S but i cant find one (well, that doesnt seen pure dodge). Anyone have any suggestions/ideas I'd really appreciate it.

I'm currently on a O2 30day contract bill plan.

Also thanks to my phone bill I dont want to fork out the small fortune most shops are looking for to get it unlocked

Cheers thanks. :)

O2 have an online form for unlocking. One if the options is travelling, which always seems to work.

Advertisement