Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a rack and stack integration comany

Options
  • 24-04-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm scouting around for recommendations for a company to prebuild populated racks for me and deliver to a few of my datacentres in Ireland and EU. I have a company doing it in the US but they don't have a presence in Europe

Basically, I want:
    1. My hardware vendor to ship directly to the integration company.
    2. Integration company to verify shipment, equipment and document.
    3. Integration company racks and stacks all servers/switches/PDU's/equipment into the racks as per power/HW layout I send them.
    4. Integration company to cable manage per my SOP's/MP's.
    5. Integration company to ship as far as the loading bay of my DC's.

From there, all I want to do is wheel the racks in, bolt into place, connect the plugsets, drop in the fibre links to the switches and I'm done.

Does anyone know of any Irish companies doing this at the moment? I'd like to keep the business as local as I can and all that.

Thanks.

-Funk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Not aware of any Irish company specializing in that, however most DC's will do this for you, if you drop ship the kit to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Might be late with this but I've used 'IT Rollout' http://www.itgroup.ie/#!relocation_services/ca4p to move a few SAN's around Ireland & across to the UK. They also moved an AS400 along with a few 48U cabinets full of kit between DC's for me.

They did a complete rack & stack service & patched everything back. All I had to do was power it on.

I'd recommend them, no problem & I'm not affiliated to them in anyway.

HTH!

Al.

Advertisement