Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapchat

Options
  • 24-04-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I don't understand this app at all. There are so many instant messengers on the market... Why has this one suddenly gone viral??

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It has? Never heard of it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Ah... It's a nudie pictures app.
    Users set a time limit for how long recipients can view their photos, up to 10 seconds, after which it will be deleted from the recipient's device and the company's servers

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kingsenny

Every day I'm seeing about 5 or 6 people on my FB putting up their Snapchat names.

It's an instant messenger that basically deletes the message after someone has read it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

So you display the snap on your (for instance) iphone screen.
    Press power and home buttons together and you have a screenprint in your photo album.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

Ah... It's a nudie pictures app.

Handy for the auld forgetful Peados .

• Advertisement
Advertisement