Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops 2 Zombies

Options
  • 24-04-2013 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

I'm looking to hook up with other PC players and complete the Maxis side of the Die Rise Easter Egg. I'm finding it extremely difficult to find other active players on the PC. I'm trying to complete the Easter Egg before Mob of the Dead releases on PC. I use a mic for communication and know all the steps. If interested then add me on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dc_cremkie

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hey man,

There's plenty of us that play Black Ops II on PC. There's a Steam Group with almost 100 members from boards that play Blops/Blops 2

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

Can you invite me to the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Can you invite me to group?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hey, sorry. It was put on private after we had some spamming going on. All unlocked now.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

thanks mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement