Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com 10% Off discount code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Not working for me and also there is a lot of terms and condiiton ex
    "This coupon cannot be used for (a) package bookings, (b) bookings made through a group travel service, (c) bookings paid for at a hotel, (d) booking paid for in a foreign currency, or (e) bookings at non-participating hotels."

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

devil-80 wrote: »
    Not working for me and also there is a lot of terms and condiiton ex
    "This coupon cannot be used for (a) package bookings, (b) bookings made through a group travel service, (c) bookings paid for at a hotel, (d) booking paid for in a foreign currency, or (e) bookings at non-participating hotels."

I only just booked a hotel in Cambridge for next week using this code.....
    Don't forget to select the United States Website on hotels.com by clicking the FLAG in the top left hand corner.... You should still be able to pay in euros, but if not then try to pay in dollars....

My understanding is that this code is valid on Price Match Guarantee Hotels ONLY ...

Exactly it didn't work for mine hotel.

Exactly it didn't work for mine hotel.

Thats a shame... I saved €35....

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Another code as the previous one didn't work for me:
    HOTELDEALS13

As before, 10% off a Pay Now booking on hotels.com (via the USA site) for a Price Match Guarantee hotel (almost all major chains excluded).

Hope it saves someone money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Didn't work for me but I don't think the hotel I tried to book fell within the terms and conditions (major chain). Anyone know if or how I could get a discount on a radisson hotel in the us?

the HOTELDEALS13 shuld work for you because "Valid for stays till 30 September 2013. Book before 16 May 2013."

• Registered Users Posts: 43,798 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've found that some voucher codes are region specific...

.. i.e they'll work if you change currency to US.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Nope, I tried Irish uk and us versions of hotels.com and none work for me. When I put in HOTELDEALS13 I get "discount code is not valid for the hotel you selected". When I enter HTL2013 I get "we cannot recognise the discount code you entered". It was a hotel for one night so it was only going to be a saving of €10 but was worth a shot! Thanks anyway folks! :)

Offer: 10% Promotion Code off Hotel Bookings at Hotels.com
    Valid only on Price Match Guarantee Hotels ONLY
    Live: NOW
    Ends: 12th May 2013
    Promotional code:
    Your hotels.com coupon code is MAYVCDE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Anyone got any new codes? MAYVCDE and HOTELDEALS13 are expired

mytime wrote: »
    Anyone got any new codes? MAYVCDE and HOTELDEALS13 are expired

Try http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/hotels-com-discount-voucher-codes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I've tried a few codes with no luck....thanks for the link.

HOTELS10OFF working fine for me.
    "Terms & Conditions

This coupon is valid for 10% off a new hotel-only booking at a participating Price Match Guarantee hotel. To use the coupon, you must book by 11:59 PM CT on 06/03/13 on hotels.com for a stay to be completed between 05/25/13 and 09/30/13. "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

HOTELS10OFF working fine for me.
    "Terms & Conditions

This coupon is valid for 10% off a new hotel-only booking at a participating Price Match Guarantee hotel. To use the coupon, you must book by 11:59 PM CT on 06/03/13 on hotels.com for a stay to be completed between 05/25/13 and 09/30/13. "

Tried it for a hotel start of July, France, and checked it was a price match hotel

Discount code is not valid for the hotel you have selected.

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Tried it for a hotel start of July, France, and checked it was a price match hotel

Discount code is not valid for the hotel you have selected.

Try to purchase it in dollars or sterling... Might work for you then....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 oyinolalekan

thank you so much devil-80, your code is the only one that works! it just saved €63 so really grateful.

no problem :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Any new codes, shouldve done this yesterday...?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Just tried to use HOTELS10OFF but coming up expired. Hoping to book today and was wondering if anyone has a new code?

• Advertisement

Kathy22 wrote: »
    Just tried to use HOTELS10OFF but coming up expired. Hoping to book today and was wondering if anyone has a new code?

Offer: 10% Discount Code to use at Hotels.com on bookings over $150 in DOLLARS
    Make sure you are on the American website by clicking the top left corner to avail of this code
    Live: NOW
    Ends: 31st DECEMBER 2013
    Your Hotels.com May 2013 Discount code : HTL2013

HCSUMM10
    Book by 28 July 2013. Travel by 17 June 2014. Most major chains are excluded

Advertisement