Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever facebook stalk people you hate.

Options
  • 23-04-2013 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

I do. Don't know why. Think I get some sort of buzz hating their stupid fcukin faces.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

No, because a) I don't hate anyone enough to stalk them and b) I'm not that goddamn stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

*Types pragmatic1 into Facebook.*

No results found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

no facestalking. I usually block people I don't really like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

No.

Just ex's and the younger brothers Female friends.

Especially that one with the huge tits. Massive they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Catkins407

No hate Facebook. Everyone on there has the best bf//gf husband wife dog house job car friends Christmases penises and so on . You get my drift. In actual fact they are all just as miserable as the rest of us

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I do. Don't know why. Think I get some sort of buzz hating their stupid fcukin faces.

haha i do the same :) either because i am boerd and nothing better to do or just get joy looking at their manky faces and knowing that they not friends with me on facebook and cant see things on my page ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I don't stalk people I hate but my God it sucks when someone you used to date and now slightly hate, constantly updates facebook with pictures and statuses about their new boyfriend. What's the etiquette for deleting people these days? Akward message to say I shall no longer be needing your friendship on facebook? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

I don't stalk people I hate but my God it sucks when someone you used to date and now slightly hate, constantly updates facebook with pictures and statuses about their new boyfriend. What's the etiquette for deleting people these days? Akward message to say I shall no longer be needing your friendship on facebook? :P
    privacy/settings>block list?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

You can unsubscribe to their content. I've done this with loads of people as I was getting sick of hearing about angles, stupid causes and corny inspirational messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Catkins407

You can unsubscribe to their content. I've done this with loads of people as I was getting sick of hearing about angles, stupid causes and corny inspirational messages.

Angles? Yeah nothing worse than people going on and on about right obtuse acute alright. Gets old fast

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

SamHall wrote: »
    Just ex's and the younger brothers Female friends.

Especially that one with the huge tits. Massive they are.

Pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

No, because I'm not a fcuking weirdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I can't stand the corney inspirational messages either, especially when you know the person posting them is ( one person in particular ) is as shallow as a stream but the unsubscribe option sorts that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

That "buzz" as you call it, is what normal people tend to call "festering bitterness".

Learn to let go OP, you'll feel far better for it than quite frankly a juvenile and immature sense of self satisfaction and smugness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Riiiiiight.
    Spelling just took a turn for the worst on this thread.

Grammar Nazi says no to text-speak !!

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Czarcasm wrote: »
    That "buzz" as you call it, is what normal people tend to call "festering bitterness".

Learn to let go OP, you'll feel far better for it than quite frankly a juvenile and immature sense of self satisfaction and smugness.
    Thank you for the psychoanalysis Gandhi. It really means a lot to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

And do what exactly?

Advertisement