Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time Job Incentive Scheme

Options
  • 23-04-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here had experience with the Part-Time Job Incentive scheme?
    Do you have to go into the social welfare office every week with the form or can you post in to the social welfare office if you live some distance away?
    Also when you go on the scheme does it take the department of social welfare long to change you over from the jobseeker's allowance once you bring in the forms to them?
    Any other advice would be welcome - Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

I was on this scheme for a couple of months last year. I found it fantastic once it was all set up. Getting it set up was the hard part, no one in the sw office seemed to have heard of it! It doesn't seem to get used much, so not their fault.

You post the forms in every week (they post them out to you to fill in), and they put money in your bank account.

Best of luck with it, and congratulations on the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for your message Cliona99. I have not got a job as yet but I have applied for a job which is offering under 24 hours a week.

I just wanted to get some information on the part time job incentive scheme so if this job comes up I know what to do.
    I will keep boards updated if this jobs comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

In that case, good luck!

Advertisement