Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unvented water cylinders

Options
  • 23-04-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

does any one know where i can get the irish installation regulations on these cylinders cant seem to find anything in technical guidance documents

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

esox28 wrote: »
    does any one know where i can get the irish installation regulations on these cylinders cant seem to find anything in technical guidance documents

thanks

I have but not in electronic format, only hard copy.

thanks

Have a look at G3 UK Regs, much safer than what's here.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/100312_app_doc_G_2010.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

spot on thanks gary...

what book are you talking about shane, some of the text books from training?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

spot on thanks gary...

what book are you talking about shane, some of the text books from training?

Yup

which one? ive about 10 most uk and us regs

• Advertisement

does british standards apply here? okay i know all unvented cylinders comes with mi instructions stating the bs saftey groups, tandp valves but where in Irish standards does it say installations must comform to bs not the mi.

does british standards apply here? okay i know all unvented cylinders comes with mi instructions stating the bs saftey groups, tandp valves but where in Irish standards does it say installations must comform to bs not the mi.

There are no standards, you're work will be judged by MI which is G3 water regs.

G3 works and will safeguard installers and householders.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭310

technical guidance documents you can contact manufactor , for his on their clyinder

Advertisement