Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandisk 8GB Eye-Fi SD Card Class 4 €35.09 Delivered [MyMemory]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Wow, wait what. What is this product?

How do these things work? Does it create a wifi network you can join, or do you have to have someway of controlling it in order to add it to wifi.

I have a samsung Galaxy s3 and a Sony Nex f3 camera. If I put the card in the camera does it mean I can access the pictures instantly and directly from the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

errlloyd wrote: »
    Wow, wait what. What is this product?

How do these things work? Does it create a wifi network you can join, or do you have to have someway of controlling it in order to add it to wifi.

I have a samsung Galaxy s3 and a Sony Nex f3 camera. If I put the card in the camera does it mean I can access the pictures instantly and directly from the phone?

Yeah. Unfortunately i don't have a real good camera, and barely ever use it, so no good for me.. For the camera. I might get it for future though. Still have to wait for cash.... :(

http://www.eye.fi/products/android

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

Class 4 is too slow for a top camera IMO. I recently returned a 32gb class 10 transcend wifi card. Way too buggy for the money.

Advertisement