Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Brush with a bend

Options
  • 23-04-2013 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Kinda, feel silly asking this but....

Anyone know where I would get a toilet brush with bend in the brush?

Got a new modern toilet installed and need a brush with a bend in order to clean the toilet properly.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Jeasus toilets must be getting Hi-tech to be needing deviation from the standard loo brush :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

I've been looking for a toilet-shaped toilet brush for years with no luck. But a brush I've had for about 2 years by Muji is an improvement (they at least seem to have thought of addressing the problem). It's not curved, but goes some way towards getting round the corner because of the asymmetric way the bristles are arranged. It's dearer than the usual cheap-and-cheerful ones, but mine's outlasted several of those (the neat container works well too).
    Not all their branches have them (even in London), and their online shop didn't have them at the time, but Dublin might be worth a try (if rents haven't driven them out!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Thanks artanevilla and Fogmatic. Will check those out.

Advertisement