Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone calls, gaurds do nothing

Options
  • 23-04-2013 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

a guy keeps ringing me from a phonebox number and hanging up when I answer, I know who he is but the guards r not interested. y won't they arrest him. ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Because he knows the location of the last phonebox in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Chauncey

I DNT NO???? DO U WAN ME CAL DEM 4 U ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Nuisance phonecalls? A good hard whistle blast will do more than the guards will.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Try ringing the guards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I know who he is

Well then, there are a range of options available to you starting with you asking him to stop and ending with you massacring him and his entire family.

I'd recommend you start with asking him to stop and progress up through the options until you find one that works for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Block the number or have your operator block anonymous calls.

If that fails, all I can see that there is left to do would be to burn down his house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

The next time he rings, ask him what is he wearing...............

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

newmug wrote: »
    Nuisance phonecalls? A good hard whistle blast will do more than the guards will.

This is the best thing to do. :)

A neighbour on my road was getting similar phone calls for years and the guards did get involved and they found out it was the dude next door ringing from a pay phone around the corner. Don't know why he was doing it, but when he got caught he never did it again, and also the whole family moved shortly after..

This was over 10 years ago so me thinks the guards won't have the time or staff to look into such things these days. Go with the whistle!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Tell the guards he`s driving aroung with no tax and insurance im sure they`ll get up of there lazy asses then

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Don't answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Have you considered rounding up a posse and having a good old fashioned lynching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

It is Colin Farrell, he needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ring Eircom (if they still run the public phones) and convince them they don't need the cost of having a public phone in that location. Either that or "decommission" the phone yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

a guy keeps ringing me from a phonebox number and hanging up when I answer, I know who he is but the guards r not interested. y won't they arrest him. ?

Start ringing him, twice as much as he rings you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,839 ✭✭✭daheff

Surprise him...u ring him ....but do it collect :p

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

So you know his name and address. All you need to do now is pass his car and get the reg and the insurance policy number also the insurance company details. Next step is to call his insurance company and cancel his policy. The day after this his car catches fire.
    Then when you receive the next call from him you answer the phone with an answer like "Hi this is Moonbaby at Axa insurance, How can I help you today" see if this help. If not try the whistle thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Buy yourself a milk float and attach a bomb to it and point it at the pay phone. Then when the milk float goes under 5 miles an hours BOOOOOOOM! No more pat mustard calling you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

OP, why is this guy constantly calling you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You won't get any answers in here.

Call the guards and keep calling them every time he rings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement