Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography field study

Options
  • 23-04-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

So we have our field study written up as a mock before we write it into our booklets. The class has pretty much the same thing written up in all the sections except for the names. Is this okay as the start of the booklet said it will be penalised if there was any copying but this was what we were told and I don't know how to do it without what we have already written.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Yeah if they find that sentences/paragraphs are identical in booklets I believe they can take the 20% from them or something

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Okay I changed nearly everything took me 6 hours last night xD. Our group used my layout for one of the results of the barchart with same color scheme (only colors available at the time) and spacing this wont effect anything will it? All the rest of my content is different to theirs except actual results because of the same group and We opted to use same graphs.

Advertisement