Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUSIC - help needed URGENTLY!

Options
  • 23-04-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, I am doing 4 pieces on the piano and music technology. 3 edits are required for music tech (I think it's 3..), but I wasn't in when they were done and I won't be in until my exam which is on Thursday!
    I am really starting to panic and I know it's such a small thing. Could anyone tell me what edits to do? I'm using Finale. This really is stressing me out with my Irish oral and everything this week :( :mad::( Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ladymacbeth

Any help would be great as my exam is tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

The edits for me were just adding a dynamic marking, adding a tempo marking and changing key signature. I used MuseScore so unfortunately I can't tell you how to perform those edits

Blue_Seas wrote: »
    The edits for me were just adding a dynamic marking, adding a tempo marking and changing key signature. I used MuseScore so unfortunately I can't tell you how to perform those edits

Thank you! It's ok, I can figure out how to do them once I know what edits are allowed & acceptable. Thanks again, it's put my mind to ease! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

No problem! I just added one forte, one allegro and transposed up two semitones. Good luck! And don't be like me worrying just about the pece with your edits and then utterly balls up the second one because you weren't paying attention :D

Wow, the practical actually went well! My 4 pieces were grand a few wrong notes here and there, but nothing too major! :) I just added slurs, added dynamics and transposed down a semitone. It went grand thank god! All that worry for nothing. thanks again :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement