Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circumcision question

Options
  • 22-04-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey guys,

I am just over two weeks after my op. Few questions for those of you who have had it done.

What kind of cut shape/scar did you have. Mine is v-shaped, frenelum still intact?

My stitches are still in and some scabs from where there was bleeding, but all is well on the mend healing wise. The main question I have is this. I have noticed that when I have an erection, that my penis is not as long as it used to be. Please tell me that this is because of the stitches!!! It seems obvious that this is the case because the stitches are holding my shaft skin to the 'cut' until it knits together nicely.

There is no infection or anything, I'd just like to hear if anyone else noticed the same thing after their op?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

finno26 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am just over two weeks after my op. Few questions for those of you who have had it done.

What kind of cut shape/scar did you have. Mine is v-shaped, frenelum still intact?

My stitches are still in and some scabs from where there was bleeding, but all is well on the mend healing wise. The main question I have is this. I have noticed that when I have an erection, that my penis is not as long as it used to be. Please tell me that this is because of the stitches!!! It seems obvious that this is the case because the stitches are holding my shaft skin to the 'cut' until it knits together nicely.

There is no infection or anything, I'd just like to hear if anyone else noticed the same thing after their op?

There's a thread at the top of the page where lads who have had it done post on their experience of the operation, there might be some useful info there for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 finno26

There's a thread at the top of the page where lads who have had it done post on their experience of the operation, there might be some useful info there for you.

Thanks. I checked. Nothing that I could see regarding my own question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

why cut your penis?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    why cut your penis?

Not really any of our business is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

Not really any of our business is it?

He posted it on a public web-forum.....you can hardly tell me im being nosey for asking about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 finno26

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    why cut your penis?

Not that it matters, but had to have it done for medical reasons, I'm just looking to speak to other people who've had it done to see if they've experienced stuff like in my question above.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

We already have a thread Stickied at the top of the forum for this topic.
    Word of warning, no B.S. will be tolerated in that thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement