Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simulate your drive home

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Not as deadly as, y'know, actually driving home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I have to get the bus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Yes, sure I'll fill it in... just so you use this software to come to my house and beat me and rape me and steal my furniture.

I'm on to you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom Vrooooom Vroooooooooooooom Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Meoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow vroooooooooooooooooom vroooom meow meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vroooooooom.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Arpa

My red car is a monster truck compared to all those other sh*tty cars. Muhahaha...

Interesting, but a big buggy and kinda pointless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement