Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New player invite codes

Options
  • 22-04-2013 9:42am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭

New players signing up can add the invite code of WGGEAR to add a free premium tank, the Pz 38H735(f), 1000 gold and three days of premium.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

possible to send gold between accounts?!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

copeyhagen wrote: »
    possible to send gold between accounts?!! :pac:

No, only by sending from the gift shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭B0rG

don't forget the happy birthday code and gold for changing password.

Could be very good time to setup that pedobear twink account you always dreamed of :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I wonder if this code would work on the US server. Wouldn't mind an account on that server tbh, It would be a nice change to understand the language of the people you are killing :P

The code works on the USA server (well, the 1000 gold is in the account) but the password change did not result in any more gold....

• Advertisement

I downloaded the merkin WOT client last night and when I logged in I got the mini-maus, 3 days premium and 1300 gold (the 1000 from the code and the 300 for changing the password)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BigEejit wrote: »
    I downloaded the merkin WOT client last night and when I logged in I got the mini-maus, 3 days premium and 1300 gold (the 1000 from the code and the 300 for changing the password)

Seal clubbing time then?

Advertisement