Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

koral mkm gi reviews

Options
  • 21-04-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

What do you think of the koral mkm competition Gi?

I Bought one at the koral stand in Lisbon and tried on 3 different gis all A2 size. All were completely different fit and eventually bought the one that fitted best. All was good until I rolled in it back at the club in Ireland and the sleeves were stretched when they became wet from sweating during training and were falling over my hands.

I also bought an atama light gi and have a few tatami and hyabussa gis with no issues. As the mkm is one of the most expensive gis available it would be great to hear some reviews on this gi as in my opinion it is way overpriced and poor quality even compared to the tatami zero which is 80 euro or so cheaper but better quality especially in the jacket.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I've heard only good things about them, I always wanted one but never bothered. I've two Koral classics, blakc and white and they are good.

I bought two storm Typhoon Gi's last year and they're the best I've ever had. I'd avoid Shoyoroll, having bought one of their Gi's and dealt with their appalling customer service I would safely say they are not worth the price or the effort to get one.

Advertisement