Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacing pouches for Leatherman/Lenser

Options
  • 20-04-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Having had two canvas holders for the abovementioned tools, a leatherman Classic and a P14 Lenser fail (ie, belt straps fail), I went to Protac in the Curragh Camp and bought two ex-baton holders, made of sturdy leather.Expenditure: Eu 11. Can't beat it.Anyone else got any other Army Surplus recommendations?

regards
    Stovepipe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Just in case anyone is wondering, this isn't an ad for Protac. They are nearer to me than anyone else. I'd also recommend the big Army Surplus place near the cineplex in Midleton, Cork.

regards
    Stovepipe

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I buy some nice surplus bits and pieces from this guy in England. (No connection etc.).
    http://stores.ebay.ie/SFRANKISH-ARMY-SURPLUS-MILITARIA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

I use a lot of the plce pouches and kit the large knife sheath is great and love the bergan packs

Advertisement