Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 19-04-2013 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone else think Friday evening is the best evening for study - total relaxation. I hit straight into the maths, economics and french :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

I come home and cannot force myself to study today.. I need points but I need to relax too, and I'm so tired today I'm not sure any study would be productive :P

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Claire1456

What range of points do you need? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I only ever want to relax/sleep on a Friday.

Claire1456 wrote: »
    What range of points do you need? :)

500-ish for Commerce & French, very attainable if I work hard for the next few weeks, big if though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Considering on fridays I have to stay after school for 2 hours, I get no extra study done whatsoever..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Have ye much work to do since the mocks? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I find it hard to study over the weekend so I have to do study on Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Claire1456

bleach94 wrote: »
    500-ish for Commerce & French, very attainable if I work hard for the next few weeks, big if though...

Bets of luck! What are your subjects? :)

Claire1456 wrote: »
    Bets of luck! What are your subjects? :)

Thanks :D english, irish, french, economics, business, art and ordinary maths :P feeling fine about all of them really apart from english which I wont do as well as I'd like in cos I can't manage my time well :L what are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

Friday is for me (and should be for any Irish person who likes football) the day where I go to a league of Ireland game.

I support Bohs which is handy as its 20 mins away.

I find its great cause I've something to look forward to and get me through the week! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Fridays never work for me when it comes to studying. I have maths afterschool for an hour so that's does me for the day. I would get a lot done on Saturday and Sunday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

I envy people who can do anything on a Friday, i generally go home and do nothing for the whole evening, but some days I force myself to do some work on a Friday and it is such a relief to have less to do for the weekend :D

Advertisement