Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Master Studies Admissions

Options
  • 19-04-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am an international student who has applied for masters degree at UCD. It's been a week since I made my application. And I want to know when will I be notified about my admission status?

If anyone can help I'll apreciate.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sparkly balloons

When I applied in January for the fall I was told I should know within a month of applying. A month later to the day I received my offer letter/email. I'm not sure if that applies to all masters programmes.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

ezginihan wrote: »
    Hi, I am an international student who has applied for masters degree at UCD. It's been a week since I made my application. And I want to know when will I be notified about my admission status?

If anyone can help I'll apreciate.
    Thank you!

Call the relevant program office is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭macsauce

It depends what faculty you're applying to. My application to the business faculty was accepted in four days but I'm Irish. I know it took the american students about two weeks to be accepted and some Asian applications took up to a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

macsauce wrote: »
    It depends what faculty you're applying to. My application to the business faculty was accepted in four days but I'm Irish. I know it took the american students about two weeks to be accepted and some Asian applications took up to a month.

That's a good point actually. I'm both Irish and completed my undergraduate at UCD, so they already had my transcript etc. which certainly made things quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ezginihan

Thank you guys! I've e-mailed ucd admissions office they just said that my application is received. No other clarification unfortunately. I am still waiting :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement