Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Baldonnel Motors Co.

Options
  • 19-04-2013 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

I am very interested in buyig a car from Baldonnel Motors Co. and was just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them previously? It would be great to know the good the bad and the ugly.

Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I went to look at an 02 5 series about a year ago. Some decent stock, some that looked to be there a while.

The salesman seemed a relic of the celtic tiger, little or no interest in making a sale, he just threw the keys at me and told me to have a nosy round and take it for a spin.

From a customer service point of view, I would not recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 noelnoblett

Yea I tried to arrange a viewing yesterday after work at about 5:00 and there was little or no support in respect to trying to arrange it for me. They basically said that there will be no one there after 5 even though the opening times are till six.

They have a car currently that I really like the look of but the price seems too good to be true, hence my querying.

Noel

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nuggets

Did you ever buy from Baldonnell Motors in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Big roar

<post content removed by moderator, PM to discuss>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement