Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am Lori Garver, NASA's deputy administrator. Ask me anything.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Hey Lori, when can we stop blowing money on weapons and do something constructive for a change??!!:pac:

Hey Lori, presuming the moon landing did actually happen, what did you guys see up there that prompted you never to return in the almost 50 years since? Considering the advances in modern technology, should we not have space prisons and holiday camps on the moon by now??

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭BULLER

stankratz wrote: »
    Hey Lori, presuming the moon landing did actually happen, what did you guys see up there that prompted you never to return in the almost 50 years since? Considering the advances in modern technology, should we not have space prisons and holiday camps on the moon by now??

Landing? Landings. We've been there 6 times and circled it twice. There's been no real advances in rocket technology since and unfortunately, everything is dictated by money. The Saturn V rocket was an absolute beast.

In any case, I think you're lost; the Conspiracies Crap is in a different section. You'll fit right in there!

Advertisement